Can’t run? Transfer your entry to someone who can.
If you have a valid registration for the 2023 Hapalua or the King’s Runner 10k, you can transfer to someone else by logging into your Members Hub.
- Login to your members hub
- Select the Series Ticket Entry 2023 and the Hapalua 2023.
- Click the Entries tab
- On the right handsome, highlight the event you want to transfer. Hapalua or King’s Runner 10k
- Scroll down to Transfers
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to transfer to and hit Send.
- They will receive an email to take over your registration.
- Once they accept, they will go through the regular registration steps, adding their name and personal details, and signing the electronic waiver form.
- They will pay a $30 admin fee.
- Your name will be replaced by theirs in the list of entrants.